You Have Learned the Value of the Dollar
1. You budget your money fiercely, whether it be monthly income, lump sum winnings or inheritance.
2. You allocate maximum dollar amounts to retirement and savings accounts.
3. You balance your checkbook every single month.
4. You have a complete understanding of mutual funds and stocks.
5. Your emergency fund is used for emergencies only.
6. You don’t purchase major items based on gross income, but instead, net take-home pay.
7. Your debt ratio is kept to a minimum.
8. You carry a minimum number of credit cards.
9. You make excess payments (not minimum), to credit cards monthly.
10. You remain adequately insured.